Wilderness Day is an adventure for the whole family. A perfect activity for the family who want to try something new and who appreciate outdoor activities.
during the weeks 35-37
The tour lasts between
11:00 – 15:00
Idre Turistbyrå Idre By, Framgårdsvägen 1
Booking is required
Before the experience
We paddle out together to our wilderness camp where we challenge each other to build a fire, carve tools and cook over an open fire. In addition, we try air rifles, lasso throwing, shooting with blowpipes and fishing!
This is a tour for all ages and free for children under 4, please register younger children in other information.
NOTE. in the event of a fire ban, cooking over an open fire is excluded.
250:- children/350:- adults
The price includes:
- Canoes, paddles, life jackets
- Wilderness food, sausage grilling, coffee and juice
In the event of a fire ban, we will come up with something other than cooking over an open fire and sausage grilling.
Good to bring
Good things to bring are binoculars, a seat pad and clothes according to the weather.
Important to know
- Own transport required
- In case of persistent rain or stormy weather, the tour will be cancelled, you will then be contacted.
- In case of any food allergies, please contact us
- Payment is made to the guide on site. Cash or via Swish