Experience a Beaversafari
Did you know that the beaver can smell the water? Or that they can build huts that are two feet tall? Or almost 1 km long?
At dusk, while the sun descends behind the treetops we paddle out on a Beaversafari in a canoe. It is in the evening and in the protection of the trees ‘ long shadows that the beaver is most active.
We paddle first out to our wilderness camp where we make a fire as we cook coffee over while our guide tells about the Beaver and its history, at the same time we get to taste freshly fished, smoked whitefish in flatbread.
Then we sit up in the canoes again and travel as silently as possible over hösthåns calm waters, slowly we take ourselves as close as we can to the beaver huts.
- 325 SEK/Adult
- SEK 225 Children
- Canoes, paddles, life jackets
- Flatbread with Sikröra, coffee and juice
For the experience:
- Collection at. 17:45 at Idre Tourist office.
- Own transport is required
- In the event of persistent rain or storms or if you are unsure or have other questions, please contact us at + 46 70 215 88 31 or e-mail
- In case of food allergy contact us
- Good to have are binoculars, seating mats and clothes after weather
- Payment is made to the guide on site. Cash or via Swish
26 June-9 August