Each tuesday & thursday
Before the event
Did you know that the beaver can smell in the water? Or that they can build huts that are two meters high? Or almost 1 km long?
At dusk, as the sun sets behind the treetops, we paddle out on beaver safaris in the canoe. It is in the evening in the protection of the long shadows of the trees that the beaver is most active.
We first paddle out to our wilderness camp where we make a fire where we cook coffee over the fire while our guide tells us about the beaver and its history, and at the same time get to taste freshly smoked whitefish in thin bread.
Then we sit up in the canoes again and travel as quietly as possible over the calm water of the autumn roost, slowly we get as close as we can to the beaver huts.
See the movie below for a taste of how wonderful a beaver safari can be!
This is a tour for all ages and free for children under 4 years,
Please register younger children in other information.
- Canoes, paddles, life jackets
- Thin bread with whitefish batter, coffee and juice
Good to bring
Bring binoculars, seating and clothes for the weather.
Important to know
- Own transport is required
- In case of persistent rain or storm, the trip is canceled and you will be contacted.
- If you have a food allergy please contact us
- Payment is made to the guide on site. Cash or via Swish