Walk the bear track
Have you ever visited a bear den?!
Join us when our guide tells us all about our Swedish brown bear.
Walk the Bear Track
This tour is available every Tuesday during the weeks 27-32.
The tour is on from 12:00 until approx. 16:00.
Gathering place is Idre Fjäll plaza at 11:45
Reservation is required
Before the event
On hiking in the bear tracks! We gather at Idre Fjäll plaza and travels to Nipfjället with own transport.
Here we walk in the bear tracks and explore the winter’s sleeping area on Nipen slopes, we choose a good picnic area where we sit and scout (don’t forget to bring binoculars!) while our guide tells about the life of the Swedish brown bear.
On this tour you will come close to nature and find out more about Sweden’s forest and the wildlife that lives here.
250:- Child/350:- Adult
Important to know
- Own transport is required
- Register latest at 10:00 on the same day
- Gathering at the plaza of Idre Fjäll
- In case of persistent rain or storm, the trip is canceled and you will be contacted.
- Betalning sker till guide på plats. Kontant eller via Swish