Wilderness Day is an adventure for the whole family. A perfect activity for the family who wants to try something new and who appreciate outdoor activities.
An adventure for the whole family!
Every thursday 12:00-16:00
Before the event
We paddle together out to our wilderness camp where we challenge each other to make a fire, create tools and cook food over an open fire.
In addition, there is the opportunity to try on air rifles, lasso throws, shooting with blowgun and fishing!
This is a tour for all ages and free for children under the age of 4,
please report younger children in other information.
NOTE: In case of a fire ban then cooking over open fire will be cancelled.
- Canoes, paddles, life jackets
- Wilderness food, sausage barbecue, coffee and juice
In the case of a fire ban, we find something else than cooking hot dogs over an open fire.
Good to bring
Bring binoculars, seating and clothes for the weather.
Important to know
- Own transport is required
- In case of persistent rain or storm, the trip is canceled and you will be contacted.
- In case of any food allergies please contact us